Print Page | Close Window

So I said, "Why don't we do a play?" HELP!!

Printed From: Community Theater Green Room
Category: Producing Theater
Forum Name: Other Topics
Forum Discription: For everything else
URL: http://www.communitytheater.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2756
Printed Date: 5/12/24 at 1:19am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: So I said, "Why don't we do a play?" HELP!!
Posted By: totoks
Subject: So I said, "Why don't we do a play?" HELP!!
Date Posted: 10/17/07 at 12:28am
Whilst preparing for praise band practice at church, I, trying to plan ahead for Christmas, asked what we were going to do this year - and when.  When noone volunteered anything, I suggested that we do a play.  Our dear and glorious praise band leader said, "great - you write it!" 

So I did and now, by default, I am also directing said Christmas play (called "Shenandoah: A Christmas Story")

My problem (naturally) is that I know nothing about directing (never mind that I knew nothing about writing, and re-writing, and re-writing, and ...) or anything related to putting on a play.

I have read many posts here that have been scary - I'm gonna bomb, ain't I? - but also very helpful.  I'll continue to search the various subjects for the words of wisdom that will guide me on my chosen path.  However, I would be grateful for any words of wisdom directed at me in my endeavor.

My experience is zero.  My school, no schooling, no directing (unless you count directing traffic around an accident - once).

I don't know what blocking is (umm, maybe football).

HELP

-------------
theatre... [t]he natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. (from "Shakespeare In Love")

Replies:
Posted By: Gaafa
Date Posted: 10/17/07 at 3:48am
totoks there is an article on the front page of this site, which gives an idea of the different sections, that you will come across.
'The Director's Boot camp;-
../articles/act_di_cr/bootcamp.htm - http://www.communitytheater.org/articles/act_di_cr/bootcamp.htm

Check out the 'Book Nook' there as well.
As you wrote it, your half way there. The first things to do is sort out the budget, venue & find a stage manager.
Get all you black ducks in a row, in consultation with the SM & pick your Production Team.
Get the Band Leader or your money person, as a Producer, to take all that rubbish off your shoulders.
I'm sure members of the band may have production experiance or know bods wo can help.
Keep us informed what you upto & how your going &/or if we can help, as there are loads of experiance here, who I'm sure would only be too willing to assist. Even with questions that might be off the wall or you might think stupid? Shocked
So keep us in the picture. "If you don't know - ask!"Wink

-------------
      Joe
Western Gondawandaland
turn right @ Perth.
Hear the light & see the sound.
Toi Toi Toi Chookas {{"chook [chicken] it is"}
May you always play
to a full house}

Date Posted: 10/17/07 at 9:33pm
Joe:  Thank you!  We started rehearsal tonight with food, and I arbitrarily volunteered various personnel to stage manager, assistant director; etc.   I was amazed at how quickly people took over.  The stress just disappeared.Tongue  I still know very little, but things are moving.  The leader of the band has taken all the music upon her shoulders.  I feel like this might actually be fun.  again, thanks

-------------
theatre... [t]he natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. (from "Shakespeare In Love")

Posted By: Gaafa
Date Posted: 10/17/07 at 11:03pm
A great start, your on your way mate!
It's always great when they come out of the woodwork, to share the load.
Being the owner of the 'black bits' of the script. Take time out to workshop the script with the cast. This will help to hone the piece in respect to the production, venue, cast & crew.
One thing that helps me remember 'what we are about' is this;-
"To aproach the stranger,
release a new force
or let the genie out of the bottle.
It is to start a new train of events
beyond your control."
T S Eliot 'The cocktail Party'.
Also a thing to keep in mind is to use the old 'Talking Stick' method every now & then. If you take it on board as a tool, it can help resolve conflics & a heap of production problems, by affording the whole company a conduit for thier vioce into the production.

-------------
      Joe
Western Gondawandaland
turn right @ Perth.
Hear the light & see the sound.
Toi Toi Toi Chookas {{"chook [chicken] it is"}
May you always play
to a full house}

Posted By: Aimee
Date Posted: 10/24/07 at 1:11am
I think many of us started in a similar fashion. I was approached by a former teacher/director 15 yrs after I finished school and he said "I've got the perfect job for you" I recall knowing (remebering) very little of my previous experiences onstage.
 Right now I am working with a director I have worked with in the past on a church Christmas production that she is directing. She recruited me to design the sets/ some of the lighting and call the show.
Remember to Delegate!  Once you get everyone(sets/costumes/lights/props/etc) on the same page around your vision, work with them, but let THEM do their work. Other wise you'll go crazy LONG before the show itself, You'll be hectic enough organizing and holding rehearsals. 
The great thing about this site, there are plenty of resources to tap into...it's endless, Joe's right, ask away! Someone has done, is doing it or knows someone who did it..and food is always a good way to start.
Good luck!

-------------
Aimee

Date Posted: 10/30/07 at 2:41pm

Aimee:  Thank you.  You are right:  the resources on this board are indeed endless!  I have to be careful, or I spend more time than I really have.

Things are moving along.  We’re pointing toward a December 9 opening (and closing) night (so, no, Winston, I cannot send you tickets for the second night!)

We’re a small church and have more elders than young people.  I’ve had to eliminate two sons/brothers because of lack of male players.  I’ve also had to double up because of soccer conflicts (hmm).  Ermm

My orchestra leader (the piano player) is very talented and has bought into the mood(s) of the play.  My stage manager makes up in enthusiasm what he lacks in skills.  My book holder gets so caught up in the lines that she sometimes to forget to wait for “line.”   The Assistant Director doubles/triples for Narrator1/Narrator2/Narrator 1 & 2 (and sometimes, without meaning to, book holder!)

We’re stumbling through blocking.  Ouch  My lighting tech (the only one who really knows what he’s doing) suggested to me that I let the players use their scripts while they learn the blocking.  Made sense to me.  So, we’re off-and-on-again script while we do this terrible two-step on stage.

Only the thought of listening to Tiptoe Through The Tulips for all eternity keeps me from committing sideways.  Just kidding, I think.

Anyway, I keep coming back.

-------------

Posted By: Kibitzer
Date Posted: 10/30/07 at 11:01pm
Someone once reduced the entire theatre experience to two rules:  Know your lines and don't bump into the furniture.  In so many ways, it really is as simple as that.

Keep it simple.  Keep it fun. 

If you can do that, you'll be way ahead of so many of the "seasoned pros" I've worked with!

Break a leg!

-------------
"Security is a kind of death." - Tennessee Williams

Posted By: theactordavid
Date Posted: 11/06/07 at 9:46am
After several years in CT, I yearned for something more than to "know my lines and don't bump into the furniture." (on occasion attributed to Noel Coward, Spencer Tracy, and Danny Bonnaduce).

So, I "founded" my own theatre group, with an initial focus on the process, meaning workshops and discussions, not performances.  At the first meeting/workshop, my daughter attended who did some acting in college.

As we drove to the meeting space, she commented on how nervous she was since she hadn't acted in a number of years.  I said, "You? I've never done THIS before in my life, and these people think I'm going to lead them in a workshop!!!"

Needless to say, it turned out absolutely terrific, and five years later, into our fourth season of shows and sixth of workshops, I now reflect back on that moment with an easy humor.  But then?

In a word: Believe!
In three: Break a leg!

-------------
There are no small roles, only roles with a low line-load and minimal stage time.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Posted By: neilfortin
Date Posted: 11/20/07 at 1:12pm
I'll just throw my two cents in as well, totoks! You guys are going to do great! Just the fact that you have divided up the work load, the stress and given people whose talent lies in different areas their "due" is wonderful!! After acting in alot of CT throughout childhood and HS, a friend and I decided to tackle writing, directing, producing, lighting, dressing, designing, and executing a full summer stock production for the only theater group in town the summer after freshman year of college. We used EVERY available resource, from the local supermarket, to townies, to sending out letters asking for donations! You sound like you are on the right track to have a memorable, fun and fullfilling first performance! This forum is AMAZING for any questions, comments, ideas, or support that you might have or need! Keep us updated!!

-------------
Community Theater makes us smile

Date Posted: 11/20/07 at 11:15pm
Neil:  Thank you.  I have a feeling that this is going to be a mixture of wow! and ohmygod-can-i-do-that-one-over-again?  We are coming into the eleventh hour stretch and I am really beginning to become concerned.  Disapprove   We have two songs without singers (although Suzy told someone who told someone who...that she would sing one of them); the flats started getting constructed TODAY and will be finished (but not painted!) tomorrow; we only have one (ONE!) rehearsal this week and Dress rehearsal is on the 6th, with a VIP showing on Saturday the 8th and opening (and closing) on the 9th!!!  We have not, as yet, had any sound effects or lighting.  And Jacob, the oldest Anderson may not be able to be at the opening (and closing) and, (did I forget to mention?)  Suzy cannot be at the VIP showing (She's only Martha!) because she is a bridesmaid at some stupid wedding!! (Haven't they heard that 50 per cent or marriages end in divorce, anyway?)  But other than that everything seems to be okay.  Oh, and we don't have any Union or Confederate Jackets, or hats, yet but they may (or may not) be on their way from Kentucky.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/23/07 at 9:58am

Update:  Maybe THIS IS the way things hoppin' -  The jackets/uniforms/hats are on their way, maybe they WILL get here in time for dress rehearsal; all the women's/girl's dresses are being made by a seamstress in the church.

We did our first beginning-to-end rehearsal Wednesday:  it went as well as could be expected (that is to say, it didn’t go flying off the tracks!).  The timing was a lot better than I thought it was going to be: 1 hour 20 min vs. the two hour monster I was nightmaring about.  We only had one song without a singer (she had to leave to take her father home – you would think an eighty-six year old man could drive himself – it wasn’t that dark!).  Only two of the songs went longer than they should (how can “Sleigh Bells” last 6 minutes?)

Four of the six flats were constructed and the other two will be done today.  I have been assured that there IS an angel who will please me with her painting of the necessary cabin and outdoors scenes. (When?)

The VIP session – the one I wanted between dress rehearsal and opening/closing night:  I changed the time from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 because Martha (main character) is a bridesmaid (in real – whatever “real” means at this point – life) that day at 6:00 p.m. – but now it turns out that the wedding is six hours away, so – no way, Jose, will she be able to attend that “little” session.  I’m leaning toward dress rehearsal and VIP session as one and the same – what other choices have I, my friends?

We have lights! Yeah! And sounds.  Wow, do we.  Our little church is beginning to look a lot like CT – Yes!

I started a blog, Shenandoahachristmasstory.blogspot.com to give those asscociated with the play a chance to see where we are/give their thoughts/etc.

Our light/sound tech brought a Union jacket/Sword/Sabre/authentic civil war rifle to rehearsal last Wednesday.  I’m not sure, with the frame of mind that I am in, that it is a good idea to bring any kind of firearm.

-------------

Posted By: jayzehr
Date Posted: 11/23/07 at 4:07pm
Well, this is the point in the production where you start praying, so it's a good think you're doing the show in a church Don't worry, everything always seems to work out somehow.

Posted By: JoeMc
Date Posted: 11/24/07 at 11:05am
Don't forget to scedule at least one tech rehearsal, which a lot of comeatres tebd to scrub around or believe they are actualy a dress rehearsal.
It is a Cue to Cue rehearsal prinarly for the technical side of the production.
The warm props [luvvies] hate this, as they nothing more than warm props.
Most tech rehearsals can be done in slick time moving from each cue to the next cue, with cast cast just fiving in thier places the 'first & last lines [action]. Leading into a  scene  then jumping to the line prior to  giving the 'Go' cue &/or the action leading to the cue  & the line/action just past the cue.
This gives everone a  condenced  experiance of where they are in thier places on stage  & how it looks  prioor to the cue & where they need to be after & for the next cue. Cut out everything Between each cue  & the next Stand by cue  or  the actual  GO Cue.
Normally on a musical this will take longer than a play, especialy if there is a lot of cues & scenery moves, but even aon a heaverly cued show, it can be acomplished in leass than hour. where by a number of cue - cue rehearsals can take place in the course of one night.
Normally with musicals while I chop out the dialagoue betwen cues, I get the cast to do the musical numbers completely, which helps them to focus & relieves thier boardom of just being stale bottles of milk, being shunted from cue to cue. There is no need for the cast to bother with costume changes, unless thier may be a tight & quick changes needed. To assist them &/or the dressers, I factor this in by doing that part of the show, that allows them to go thru  the actual change, to experiance * get the timing into thier head, but this is a rare situation.
I use 3 types of cues "Stand By' - 'On Cue' Cue GO' designated by Lighting  - Numerical, Audio - Alphabetical  &  staging cues - Moves numerical.scene [Move 1, 2 or 3 = for each scene change/action] the music cues relates numericaly the same as the score number Or it is done using the old 'traffic lights' system. Red/Amber stand by, Green GO]
In your situation I would imagine you will leave it to the Operator techie  & the MD  {which is not always a good option} At least have a cued running sheet for the Operator & marked script, so they have an idea of the time & position of the show at a glance, to ready a preset cue or whatever.
Me i never leave it up to the operators to do thier own thing, where or when ever, I always ensure the show os Called no matter what &/or the techies protests.
As you are having a fixed set, the only thing I would include is the hand & set props/furniture changes in the tech rehearsals.

-------------
[western] Gondawandaland
"Hear the light & see the sound!
TOI TOI CHOOKAS
{may you always play to a full house!}

Posted By: SherrieAnne
Date Posted: 11/24/07 at 1:58pm
<Our light/sound tech brought a Union jack/Sword/Sabre/authentic civil war rifle to rehearsal last Wednesday.  I’m not sure, with the frame of mind that I am in, that it is a good idea to bring any kind of firearm. >

Just remember - if it IS an authentic rifle, it's an historical artifact, & shouldn't be fired.  If it's an authentic REPLICA, it STILL shouldn't be live-fired.  I'd keep away from the sabre, though, if I were you...LOL

I wanted to say you're giving me a boost - I've been in theatre 30 years, but I'll be directing for the first time next summer.  You've got a larger cast than I will, & if YOU haven't committed mayhem yet, there's hope for me! Tongue

Break a leg!

-------------
There's a little bit of diva in all of us. Some just have a larger helping than others.

Date Posted: 11/24/07 at 5:33pm
JoeMc:

YES!  There will be a tech rehearsal - THIS WEDNESDAY!  Dang!  There is SO MUCH that I don't know!  And what is scary is there is so much that I don't know and I don't know what it is that I don't know.  My tech guy can and will (I have the authenic civil war rifle in my posession) help me with the tech rehearsal.  We Will Rehearse every night this week and next week leading up to Dress - Monday - regular, Tuesday - music; Wednesday - Tech; Thursday - Regular; Friday - regular.

SherrieAnne:  The good news/bad news is that it IS an authenic civil war rifle!  So I know that I shant fire it at anyone, but THEY don't know that!

I would pay you HUGH amounts of currency if you would be willing to come to our little church and take over - just kidding, maybe.

The people here are really wonderful and they think I know what I'm doing, even though I have told them that I've never done this before. 

It's just that..

When I attached that director bungee cord to my aspirations and jumped, I had no idea...

-------------

Posted By: JoeMc
Date Posted: 11/24/07 at 9:00pm

there is somrthing my Mam taught me, when I was wee bloke in theatre, many years go.
When it seams everthing is getting too much, just go mad & tear paper! [Screaming is optional while doing it of course]
If you need more, have a 'Bex' [Aspro] cuppa tea & a good lie down.
I's only a jig saw puzzle, shake it up in the box & throw it all up in the air, then like magic, as the piece float down, they all fall intio place, to make up the complete picture. {It can happen?]
But if it dosen't, start with corners on the square & it will work out.
I feel in your situation your techie will probably want to wing it anyway!
Let it all unfold at your first tech, sit in the FOH & be a just a punter, let your SM run it & control it. [allow them to thier jobs]  make notes to discuss later.
Do a quick tech run thru also before the dress rehearsal, don't stop it. [have a quick Smokeo] Then run the full dress rehearsal.
Then if anything is untoward, it can be fixed or tightened up prior to the 'Preview' [VIP show]
Give yourself comfort in the old adage of 'A crap dress rehearsal - a good show' - But don't rely on it!Wink
Take it all as it comes & keep it within your stride.
Remember to clean up the torn paper afterwards, as it can become slippery & a hazard!
Toi Toi Toi Chookas Mate!

-------------
[western] Gondawandaland
"Hear the light & see the sound!
TOI TOI CHOOKAS
{may you always play to a full house!}

Date Posted: 11/29/07 at 10:58pm

Ten more days until Opening/Closing night.  I'm kinda expecting a call from the Governor granting a reprieve.

It’s Thursday (today) and we had tech rehearsal on Wednesday.  It was illuminating (no pun intended, however, I’ll except any comic relief!) and our little play is actually beginning to look like the real thing.

We had a beginning to end rehearsal tonight and to say I am very disappointed would be a major understatement.

It seems that everyone wants to rewrite my play.  My play.  The one I wrote. 

I’ve been very open to suggestions and ready to write in changes as they have to do with areas that I know nothing about (for example, not being a military man, I listen very carefully to what the dialog would be between a real Captain and Major).  However, a lot of what is going on is laziness on the part of players not memorizing their lines.  And did I mention the blocking, or lack thereof?

Our meeting, after today’s rehearsal was not a very nice meeting.

There is a part where Charlie stands behind Martha and puts his hand on her shoulder.  As she speaks, she places her hand on his.  The non-verbal communication gets lost if Charlie never stands there.  Why is it so hard to explain this?

There is a song called “Sleigh Bells” and it is sung by adults and children alike.  However, one child, Gabe, has not arrived on the scene yet and there are people who think he should be in the group to sing with the other children.  HE DOESN’T EXIST IN THE STORY YET! 

Am I being overly sensitive?  I mean, after all, it’s just a little church play..

That I wrote.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/30/07 at 10:05am
Choose your battles wisely sir, especially with COMMUNITY theater...there are some things you just can't fight. I directed a couple shows a few summers ago that were completely origninal and the writer, a best friend of mine, had to give up on a few issues in order to gain leverage in other, bigger problems. Trust your cast, but also tell them to trust the script, you would not be putting on this show if you thought what you wrote was hooey!!! Your opening in 10 days, tell people to FORGET rewriting and focuz on what is there to make THAT the best it can be!!! Keep up the hard and great work!

-------------

Date Posted: 11/30/07 at 11:50am
Originally posted by neilfortin

Choose your battles wisely sir, especially with COMMUNITY theater...there are some things you just can't fight.

I have to disagree with this. I really dislike the whole "it's just community theater" rationale for letting things slide. The more you let your cast get away with, the less they will listen to you.  I'm not saying don't listen to suggestions, but you are the final authority, especially this close to opening.

Date Posted: 11/30/07 at 3:54pm
Totally!!! If people dont trust the director or the script ...nothing goes nowhere...or so to say! But there are times where petty fights definitely weigh down the moral and the stamina of the director...as a leader one needs to know when and where to make the best and final decision!!

-------------

Date Posted: 11/30/07 at 11:21pm
After last night, I really was ready to give up the ..., throw in the ..., whatever.  However...  I think it was a great deal of wah, wah, wah, on my part.  We had cheese in the green room so I saw fit to throw in a large amount of my not-even-a-real-playwright whine.  Um, yeah.

Tonight, it went a great deal bettah and I'm thinking this might, just might, maybe, just maybe, turn into a pretty good experience. 

The blocking went well (enough that I could make a few minor tweeks).  There were some "lines, please", but ad-libbing virtually disappeared.  "Sleigh Bells" is still a disaster, however, we managed to get the crew "outside" where they belonged and now, maybe, we can address the singing problems.  There were moments when I actually started to believe the players - this is a first, for me.

Nine days and counting - we will do this thing we've committed to...

-------------

Date Posted: 12/03/07 at 10:17pm
When you start to beleive whats goin on on stage...its the best feeling!!! THAT is where the magic starts to happen, and the reason that we all involve ourselves in this world of theater! We'd love to see some pre-production pics!

-------------

Date Posted: 12/06/07 at 9:09am
Update:  Tuesday, we had a complete run-through of Shenandoah: A Christmas Story or as known that night: Shenandoah: The Everlasting Basinet Hound.

Someone brought in, as a prop, this white (white?) basinet for the baby to sleep in during a scene.  It stayed there for the entire play.  Center stage.  White.  Ugly.

Thursday:  Small tech run-through to get the d--- props where they belonged.  Who brought it in?  Who takes it out -- not while the singer is singing!!!

Dress rehearsal.  It went well, well, it stayed on the tracks.  Changed basinet to brown period type basket - looks much better.  (And it disappeared after the baby scene!)  Breath of Heaven was awesome.  Worked on bows at end of play. 

Edit:  Took pictures and will try to post if I can figure out how Smile

Tonight:  tighten up.

Tomorrow: same

Saturday:  rest (or suicide)

Sunday:  Opening

-------------

Date Posted: 12/06/07 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by totoks

Edit:  Took pictures and will try to post if I can figure out how

Maybe you could post them to a Flickr account or something similar.

Date Posted: 12/09/07 at 9:01am
Well, tonight's the night: Opening/closing.  We've done all the rehearsals, a major tech, a tech this last Friday, everyone "knows" their lines (at least enough to where I'm not hounding everyone except to say 'study your lines'), the props are in a row, the costumes are ready, the sets are waiting, the music has been gone over at least a zillion times, and the SM has been officially handed the 'book'.

I guess there is not anything left to do.

Oh, I will watch the play, tonight, as a punter, up until my little Hitchcock cameo as a soldier walking across the field while Josh Porter hides, clutching his rifle.  I pause, look slowly out and then continue stage left.  An award wining performance, I'm sure.  LOL

There is a certain sadness to realize that this time tomorrow it will be over.  That, good or bad, it will only be memories.  The hours of going over and over the same scenes will disappear and the audience will never know what effort these players have put in for their 3 minutes of fame.

For all of the stumbles, and fumbles, and argghhs, and and certainties that this was a big mistake, this cast, at this time, means more to me than any other groups of peoples I have ever known.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/09/07 at 10:19am

And that sir....is exactly why we do this! Exactly why at three AM the night before a performance someone is hot glueing something to somebody's costume becuase they ripped it during dress rehersal. Thats is why you are out 45 minutes before the show trying to buy a brand new light bult becuase of your light fell out of its lodging during a cast picture! Its why we love the fact that blocking just turns into "just don't bump into the furniture". Its why you have dreams about failure two months before the show even goes on!! Its why we love community theater. But just remember tonight HOW AWESOME its gonna be to see your creation live, it makes it that much more real, and even at christmas time it makes it THAT much more special. Break a leg tonight, its been wonderful watching you learn and grow in this process!

Neil

-------------

Posted By: Aimee
Date Posted: 12/09/07 at 11:44am
We start our Tech rehearsals for our Christmas show today.  We've not put the set together yet  (i hope to get my crew to do that  today) and the last time I was on the stage the platforms for the set were being built and that was Thursday. The director has already "warned" everyone (mostly the newbies) about our first tech rehearsal seeming like  the show is a train wreck and hearing some say opening night can't be THIS Friday...you know all the disasterous thoughts you have during rehearsals ....until FINALLY somehow it all comes together on performance nights. Yes that is a grand feeling.
 Enjoy this night you've ceratinly worked hard enough...then afterword,
go have a drink Wink
break a leg!

-------------
Aimee

Date Posted: 12/09/07 at 10:51pm
This was it.

It is a helpless feeling.  There is nothing that could be done to change whatever was going to happen.  If someone forgot their lines.  If they froze, deer-in-the-headlight looks at other players, who helplessly watch the meltdown.  If the ugly prop stays on forever.  If the singer forgets the second verse, again.  If the glass lantern gets knocked off, breaking into little pieces on the stage.  If, if, if.   Nothing I could do to solve any of these "if"s. 

All I could do is put on my seat belt and hope for a safe landing.

All went well.

It was totally wonderful.  These not-ever-gonna-be-prime-time-players delivered.  I was so damn proud...

I will probably never do this again - my heart couldn't handle it, never mind my spouse!  I will never forget this and will always wonder if I had started 30 or 40 years ago ...

And you guys -- the encouragement and the willingness on your part to offer knowledge to someone who is obviously not of the theatah!!

Well, thanks.  I can't even try to imagine doing what we did without you.

Phil Ireton
Shalimar Presbyterian Church
Shalimar, FL

-------------

Date Posted: 12/11/07 at 12:19pm
It is always amazing what happens when the lights come on and there's an audience watching. You have to fight to remember that in the last stages of putting a show up when everything frequently seems to look dismal.

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info