Print Page | Close Window

award winning comedies

Printed From: Community Theater Green Room
Category: Archives
Forum Name: Closed Topics
Forum Discription: Uncategorized posts from the previous version of our discussion board. For browsing and searching.
URL: http://www.communitytheater.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1062
Printed Date: 5/18/24 at 9:50pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: award winning comedies
Posted By: Guests
Subject: award winning comedies
Date Posted: 7/28/04 at 10:03am

Hello. I am an award winning Canadian playwright

My latest play called SEPARATE BEDS, (a comedy) has played to sold out houses to rave reviews. It features two couples on a cruise ship and is performed by two actors. It has universal appeal and the over forty-five crowd was enthralled with the show as the many themes relate to them.

I would be happy to connect with anyone interested in receiving a script.

Thank You!
Maryjane Cruise

Replies:
Date Posted: 8/03/04 at 12:05pm

I would be very interested, it sounds like the type of show that would play well in our house.

acmetheater.com

Posted By: Bets
Date Posted: 8/03/04 at 6:23pm

I, too, would be interested in getting a copy of the play for my theater group, The Heritage Hunt Little Theater, an adult senior community troupe.

It sounds as if it would be perfect for our audience.

Bets

mailto:bjknepley@comcast.net - bjknepley@comcast.net

Date Posted: 8/04/04 at 3:25pm
[QUOTE=Acmeactor]

I would be very interested, it sounds like the type of show that would play well in our house.

acmetheater.com

Thank you for your interest. Could you send me your email address so that I can get your mailing address to send out SEPARATE BEDS.

Cheers

Maryjane Cruise  

Date Posted: 8/13/04 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by maryjane cruise

My latest play called SEPARATE BEDS, (a comedy) has played to sold out houses to rave reviews. It features two couples on a cruise ship and is performed by two actors. It has universal appeal and the over forty-five crowd was enthralled with the show as the many themes relate to them.

Thank You!
Maryjane Cruise

Posted By: Richard
Date Posted: 8/22/04 at 11:32am
I would like to get a copy of Separate Beds ASAP.  Wee are selecting our season and this sounds perfect

Date Posted: 8/23/04 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by Richard

I would like to get a copy of Separate Beds ASAP.  Wee are selecting our season and this sounds perfect

Thanks for your interest. Can you email me at mjcruise@netcom.ca.

Date Posted: 9/07/04 at 5:01pm
Please send me information on your play as well.  Thank you

Posted By: skatee
Date Posted: 12/16/04 at 12:33pm

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Hello. I am an award winning Canadian playwright<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>

<FONT face=Arial size=2>My latest play called SEPARATE BEDS, (a comedy) has played to sold out houses to rave reviews. It features two couples on a cruise ship and is performed by two actors. It has universal appeal and the over forty-five crowd was enthralled with the show as the many themes relate to them.

Thank You!

Maryjane Cruise

Mary Jane,
If you are still around, please email me at scott@thegrimsbylincolnnews.com

Date Posted: 12/29/04 at 12:01pm
Sounds great.  I would like to review the script.

Date Posted: 1/17/05 at 3:42pm

Thank You!
Maryjane Cruise

Posted By: ronophonic
Date Posted: 1/29/05 at 11:39pm

I would like to receive a copy of Separate Beds. Sounds great.  

mailto:hellowpb@hotmail.com - hellowpb@hotmail.com  

-------------
ronophonic

Posted By: wortleyweir
Date Posted: 9/09/05 at 12:34pm
I am currently the chair of the playreading committee for London Community Players.  We are looking for a good commedy for our 2006-07 season and would like to order a copy of Separate Beds for our committee to read.  Contact me at mailto:cjweir@sympatico.ca - cjweir@sympatico.ca .

Posted By: fjoef
Date Posted: 9/13/05 at 2:52pm

We are a local community theatre group in Northern New Jersey and are interested in doing a comedy that will draw a crowd.  I would appreciate the script! 

We performed "Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" to sold-out audiences.

Thanks much!

Joe Ferrara Treas ACP

-------------
Joe Ferrara

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info